The site may contain links to third parties’ websites. HOSTFULLY INC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.
The site may also contain links to terms and conditions and privacy policies of third party providers who provide tools or services on a site.
Therefore, please read carefully any privacy policies on those links or websites before either agreeing to their terms or using those tools, services or websites.
1. Personal Data
Your personal data (also referred to as personal information) – that is, data that identifies you, or from which you are identifiable – will be collected, processed, stored and used by us, and passed to and processed by HOSTFULLY INC and other data processors acting under our instructions.
We do not knowingly collect or process data from anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years old.
At various times you may give your personal data to us: your full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, your current location, and, in the case of a member’s listing, a method of payment.
We may also gather information from cookies or web beacons. You can find out more about they operate in the relevant section of this policy below.
We also collect IP addresses, mobile device identifier details, your location, navigation and click-stream data, the time of accessing the website, homes you viewed, what you searched for, the duration of your visit, and other details of your activity on the site.
We obtain data from you either by you inputting your personal details, by the automatic collection of information about you as you use the site, when we speak to you, or from third parties.
2. Use of Personal Data
Our primary purpose in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the services you request and those which we believe will optimize your use of the site. You agree that we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the needs of the service;
- To contact you from time to time with user or service updates;
- To customize, measure, report on and improve our services, content and advertising;
- To promote services related to the site of HOSTFULLY INC;
- To compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
- To prevent, investigate or prosecute activity we think may be potentially illegal, unlawful or harmful
We collate statistics about site traffic, sales and other commercial information which we pass onto third parties to assist us in improving the services we provide to you.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to enforce our policies, or where we are permitted to do so by applicable law, such as in response to a request by a law enforcement or governmental authority, or in connection with actual or proposed litigation, or to protect our property, people and other rights or interests.
We may also share your personal data with:
- One of our partners if you’ve requested their services or if you’ve requested to be provided with information by them;
- Another member if you have done business with them;
- A third party performing services on our behalf;
- HOSTFULLY INC or any legal or governmental entity pursuant to a subpoena or other legal request.
In the unlikely event that HOSTFULLY INC or any part of the HOSTFULLY INC is sold, or some of its assets transferred to a third party, your personal information, as a valuable asset, may also be transferred.
4. Storing personal data
5. Additional Notice For Certain European Residents
- Right of Access. This includes your right to access the personal information we gather about you, and your right to obtain information about the sharing, storage, security and processing of that information.
- Right to Correction. This is your right to request correction of your personal information.
- Right to Erasure. This is your right to request, subject to certain limitations under applicable law, that your personal information be erased from our possession (also known as the “Right to be forgotten”). However, if applicable law requires us to comply with your request to delete your information, fulfillment of your request may prevent you from using our services and may result in closing your account.
- Right to Restrict Processing. This is your right to request restriction of how and why your personal information is used or processed.
- Right to Object. This is your right, in certain situations, to object to how or why your personal information is processed.
- Right to Portability. This is your right to receive the personal information we have about you and the right to transmit it to another party.
- Right to not be subject to Automated Decision-Making. This is your right to object and prevent any decision that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes. This right is limited, however, if the decision is necessary for performance of any contract between you and us, is allowed by applicable European law, or is based on your explicit consent.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint With a DPA. You have the right to make a complaint regarding our handling of your personal information with your local supervisory data protection authority (“DPA”).
If you sign up as a member on the site, you may receive our newsletter, which is an integral part of the services we provide.
We also use surveys to collect information about our users. From time to time, we request users’ input in order to evaluate potential features and services. The decision to answer a survey is completely yours. We use information gathered from surveys to improve our services.
8. Inquiries and messages
Renters may send inquiries to members via clickable links on the listings on a site. Further, renters and members may communicate with each other via tools on a site.
If you choose to send an inquiry through these links, your personal information, including your email address and any other information you supply (unless the site specifies otherwise),will be visible to the member in question so that they might reply directly to you.
Your details may also be sent to us and we have access to those communications even if you contact the member directly. If members and renters further engage in communications through a site, we also have access to those communications, which we monitor for trust and security purposes.
Additionally those inquiries and messages may be hosted on, be processed by or transmit through our servers.
Do not share information in the e-mail or phone call that you are not prepared to allow such person and HOSTFULLY INC, including, but not limited to, credit card and bank account information.
10. Phishing or False emails
If you receive an unsolicited email that appears to be from us or one of our members that requests personal information (such as your credit card, login, or password), or that asks you to verify or confirm your account or other personal information by clicking on a link, that email was likely to have been sent by someone trying to unlawfully obtain your information, sometimes referred to as a “phisher” or “spoofer.” We do not ask for this type of information in an email. Do not provide the information or click on the link.
Please contact us if you get an email like this.